What can you do to increase your B2B sales? First of all, you need a reliable B2B ecommerce solution! Read and discover other tips and tricks!
B2B ecommerce sales are predicted to grow, but what can you do to grow your own company sales? We will share a few tips and tricks with you that can help you boost your sales and help you achieve a maximum revenue:
- Matrix Ordering: This is something many B2B consumers are used to. Matrix ordering brings the advantage of catalog simplicity. In today’s world, it is not hard to implement Matrix ordering via apps or extensions. You can do Matrix ordering via numerous attributes or you could also do it via quantity and size discounts.
- Volume Order Discounts: These discounts are essential for attracting new and larger purchases. Many B2B companies offer major discounts to larger customers but you can also go one step further by providing volume order discounts on what you currently offer. One example to check out is a website 4imprint.com in the promotional product industry. Check it out.
- Subscription: Subscription is a great trick to grow your B2B ecommerce sales and there is no excuse because the subscriptions are available in the marketplace of every B2B ecommerce solution such as Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and others.
- Freight Shipping and Shipping Options: Providing freight shopping is one way to make people buy your products. B2B orders are larger and they may require freight shipping. Optimizing the shipping options so your customers can choose the favorite option can quickly increase your sales. Builddirect.com is a great example of a business that does a pretty good job offering shipping for difficult and complicated large orders.
- Integrations: Integrations are essential for running a successful B2B ecommerce store. The B2B ecommerce solution should help you integrate your CRM, ERP system, Shipping, Payment, and more. Many of these integrations can be done through platform functionality via Shopify or WooCommerce. If your systems are not integrated, you will have a difficult time growing your sales and scaling your B2B operations.
- Pay via Purchase Order: This is simple and yet a helpful feature. The customers can input their purchase order number and complete the purchase. Amazon business implemented this and platforms like Shopify and Magento have this feature.
Do you know some other tips and tricks?
B2B eCommerce, what’s really important when choosing your platform? See Insite’s top 5 considerations when searching for the right solution for your business. https://t.co/l2LsO3BppL #eCommercePlatform #B2BeCommerce
— Insite Software (@InsiteSoftware) June 5, 2018